The QED Group, LLC, is a full-service international consulting firm committed to solving complex global challenges through innovative solutions. We are determined to provide all our clients with best-value services so they increase their efficiency, learning capacity, and accountability to the public in an ever more complex and interconnected world.
QED's core practice areas:
Through these practice areas, QED is working to maximize our clients' return on investment through accountability, continuous learning, and sound management. Our work is driven by the increased demand for rapid, state-of-the-art, flexible, and cost-efficient services. With tighter budgets and increased scrutiny, donors need to target their investments towards proven, cost-effective solutions. QED has been ahead of the curve in understanding these fundamental changes, and has a track record of effective support across a variety of technical areas including Health, Economic Growth, and Democracy and Governance.
Since its founding in 1998, QED has worked with a variety of U.S. agencies, international donors, private firms, and nongovernmental organizations in more than 90 countries.
- The United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The U.S. Department of State (DOS)
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- UK Department for International Development (DFID)
Quod Erat Demonstrandum
- QED stands for the Latin phrase, Quod Erat Demonstrandum, meaning "proven."
- Sound information and empirical analysis are the foundations of effective decision making.
QED - the “go to” company for applying rigorous analysis and efficient learning-based solutions that make a global impact.