Technical Advisory (Medical) Services — Hanoi/HCMC, Vietnam
Title: Technical Advisory (Medical) Services — Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Anticipated Period of Performance: One Year
The Technical Medical Advisor will provide expert technical assistance and capacity development services to Vietnamese government partners and the organization’s Vietnam office staff for health system strengthening, strategic planning, program development, implementation and evaluation of effective and sustainable public health services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide senior level expertise and technical advice on HIV/AIDS and public health programs to the government of Vietnam cooperative agreement recipients.
- Advise on strategic planning and service delivery and provide senior level guidance and expertise and builds technical capacity with the Vietnam government and organization staff.
- Assist in the review of services, budget, and progress reports and make recommendations for program improvement.
- Develop draft plans based on input from key staff; formulate strategic planning documents; monitor progress and develop reports summarizing and detailing achievements.
- Collaborate, coordinate, communicate with a varied and divergent staff of host country and organization managers, scientists, technical, and administrative staff. Utilize expertise and familiarity of HHS/organization grants and cooperative agreements and PEPFAR procedures.
- Medical Degree Required.
- Minimum three years experience working in developing countries on PEPFAR-related initiatives. (Care and treatment, prevention, tuberculosis, sexually transmitted disease, strategic information or health System strengthening).
Please submit an updated resume and cover letter by clicking the Apply Now link.
Follow the application instructions. Applications submitted by other means will not be considered. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
The QED Group, LLC is a growing international development consulting and management firm with practice areas in economic growth, democracy and governance, health, and knowledge management with experience in over 70 countries around the world.
The QED Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/M/F/D