QED’s Global Health Solutions (GHS) builds on our nearly 20 years of experience in monitoring and evaluating health program activities for multilateral and bilateral donors. Our GHS work has enabled organizations such as the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Institute of Peace (USIP), and the United Kingdom’s Department for International Development (DFID) to improve performance and resource integration in addressing global health needs.
We integrate technology and innovation into our approaches, which we base on our solid experience in monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) systems.
QED’s experience in more than 95 countries—including having had representative offices in Afghanistan, Egypt, India, Turkmenistan, Uganda, and Vietnam—allows us to provide USAID’s Bureau for Global Health offices, regional bureaus, and relate missions with independent technical and managerial support for design and MEL of health and population activities.
Our Global Health Solution Offerings
- Strengthening health information systems/MEL coordination structures at national, provincial, district, and facility levels
- Linking systems to provide quality, timely, and comprehensive data to decision makers in health ecosystem
- Providing data analytics expertise to help select key health indicators that support public health priorities, and translating these indicators into intuitive, interactive, and user-friendly dashboard
- Deployment of state-of-the-art technologies to align investments in system interoperability and infrastructure
- Our solutions are tailored to each client and deliberately designed to allow for interoperability and to support the aggregation of data across systems