QED has specialized in monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) since the company was founded in 1998. We strive to improve the performance and reach of our clients’ projects and develop sustainable solutions through the application of empirical data, analytical research, and adaptable tools.
Our track record includes the completion of more than 350 project evaluations, monitoring more than $3.5 billion in development assistance in more than 95 countries, and including projects in conflict, post-conflict, and transitioning environments.
Our MEL Offerings
- Performance and impact evaluations
- Data collection and analysis
- Performance and context monitoring
- Data quality assessments
- Performance monitoring systems
- Strategy, project, and program design
- MEL system design
- Activity MEL Plan support
- Research and analysis
- MEL focused training and workshops